Friday, April 5, 2013

Project


Hobby project


By - Kristin Valenti

 This is a project I am creating for middle school children.  They will be using different technologies to create this project.   I will be teaching a technology class.  I want them to learn how to utilize all different types of software.  I also want to make sure they can use software that is free to use.  The student will also learn how to express themselves in different ways.  They will be creating a video of a hobby they enjoy.  I will have them create a video showing them doing what they enjoy.  They will have a choice of creating a how to for their hobby or do a research paper of a person who also enjoy their same hobby. 

I don’t teach yet so if you have any suggestions on how to put this together I would appreciate it.  Thank you for taking the time to look this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment